no, it’s not little pieces of monkey meat haha but a really great breakfast/dessert food–kinda like a cinnamon roll. sweet as all get-out but darn good. not healthy.
- 3-4 cans of canned biscuits
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 T. cinnamon (or more)
- 1 c. butter (not margarine)
- 1c. brown sugar
- 1 t. cinnamon
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- melt the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan until it’s nice and smooth.
- mix the sugar and cinnamon in a ziploc. get your kitchen scissors and cut up a few biscuits at a time into pieces (quarters work well) into the bag, shake, and put into a greased bundt pan. (add more sugar and cinnamon if you need more.)
- pour the butter/sugar/cinnamon mixture over the biscuits in the pan.
Note: for easier cleanup, rinse your sauce pan right away before the sugar mixture cools.
- place in the oven for 30 minutes or when the top is kinda crusty.
- when you take it out, let it cool for about 5 minutes. then place a plate over the bundt pan and turn the bread over onto the plate.
serve it warm. just pull it apart and enjoy.