- easier said than done.
- this too shall pass.
- at least I have my health.
- i am not alone.
- there is an abundance of love in my life.
- there’s basketball tonight.
- i have chocolate hidden in my desk for just such a time as this.
- it’s Friday.
- that which does not kill me makes me stronger.
- i am wearing cool shoes.
- it’s a beautiful morning.
- i have hair.
- REVISED: i have a sweet man in my life to talk to and encourage me. (via Robert)
- REVISED: i am alive (via Chard)
- REVISED: i am not Sarah Palin. (via Chard)
- REVISED: called “cute boy” by @bmonestiez (LOL!)
it’s a struggle sometimes to maintain a positive attitude all the time. sometimes life makes that a true struggle. for me, the only way to circumvent the weight of tough times is to remind myself of what’s (and who’s) good and lovely and cause for gratitude in my life.
doing so doesn’t resolve the circumstantial challenges but it lessens their impact on my demeanor and attitude.
so the day will be ok. and life will go on. and I will be fine.
and I hope this tactic works for you when you’re having one of “those” days.