- If your religion allows you to discriminate against people, then it’s not religion—it’s false doctrine.
- If you put politics before Christ, then you need to chuck your #WWJD bracelet into the lake. (May I suggest a lake of burning Fire and Brimstone?)
- If your Bible condones favoring [white] American children over children of other hues and countries, then you need to study it yourself and not blindly accept what you are told.
- If you use the “Golden Rule” only when it suits your purposes, then you’re actually breaking it.
- If you don’t remember that Jesus and his family were refugees, then it’s time you read his origin story sometime besides Christmas.
- If you believe in a Jesus who would build fences over letting the little children come to him, then you’re probably following the wrong guy.
- If you believe in a God who loves and accepts everyone but sit back and do nothing, then you’ve kindof missed the point.
- If you’re going to ignore Leviticus 19:33-34 (as well as verses that prohibit shell fish, mixed fibers, and masturbation), then you need to finally let go of Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13.
- If your bigotry and hate don’t make you uncomfortable, then how exactly do you look at yourself in the mirror?
- If you believe America is a Christian nation, then start acting like it.
previous post: what the hell is wrong with us?!
Pingback: They were just hungry. | uhm...